Confession: I never wanted a perfect ending...I just wanted my baby.
Tomorrow is the March of Dimes. Tomorrow we will walk in honor of our Logan. Tomorrow we will do our part to raise awareness, to raise hope. Tomorrow will be bittersweet. We will walk to honor Logan and his memory instead of walking with Logan as a preemie survivor. My beautiful baby boy was a fighter, and he gave it his all, but God had other plans.
I have a million questions about these empty arms I bear. But tomorrow, I will put my sorrow aside. Tomorrow, I will put my questions aside. Tomorrow, I will be brave, courageous, strong, and positive for my Logan. Tomorrow, I will not be the grieving mother. Tomorrow, I will be Logan's mother, keeping those few precious moments I had with him alive. :: I love you, Logan! With all my heart. Tomorrow, mommy, daddy, aunt Stephy, Grammy, Nana, Grandpa Steve and so many others will walk to help other little babies! You were a brave, strong little boy. We are so proud of all that you did with your short life here on earth! I miss you. --Momma::
No comments:
Post a Comment